Join our Club! All Skill Levels Welcome
Whether you’ve been playing for years, or just heard of the sport, we invite you to give it a try. Our team is made up of women from both the U.S. and Ireland that have a variety of backgrounds and skill levels. You’ll be joining a group of passionate, athletic women of all ages (16+) who win together on and off the field.
We currently have two teams that play Gaelic Football and Camogie, the two national sports of Ireland. “Na Fianna” translates to “The Warriors” in Irish and our strong team spirit is all about women playing sport in a fun and competitive environment.
What To Expect:
- Coached training 2-3x per week for 5 months
- Reffed matches amongst regional teams
- Travel to tournaments in major U.S. cities
- Travel to USGAA Nationals in Chicago, IL
- Organized socials with team members
- Participation in local community service
- Subsidized accommodations when traveling to Nationals and tournaments